Friday, May 6, 2011

Final Movie


This my final project which continue from my midterm. I try my best to keep simple tool to show the most complicated or complex detail 3D model of animation. 


For my final I made the 3D model which detail explanation are on the final progress.  


This the animation I was unable to render as video files however,  currently its working progress. The only reason I found not to able to reder its due to mel coding, where I might made mistake. After all this is the first time I am using the Maya with Mel coding. 


The pictures here are collision of the 3D model and Jet. The background which look like white should be star glowing with intese black color. Therefore, its look like in the universe. 
The collision I try to make like nuclear boom "mushroom" .


Since this is the continues of the midterm I just add the 3D model and jet to colide and here the explosion. 


Therefore, the story board its just continues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment